Thursday, December 7, 2006

Kill Me

What shall i write? When I was thinking this, I was watching 'Q3 Jeyyam kundu sambar paruppu - Grand Master' in vijay tv and so thought of writing about some world heroes whom maheswari and G S Pradeep were talking about. oops!Then only I remembered that I m a 'zero' in history/GK. So why struggle writing things that I dont know? Let me write on things that I know well.

My heroes – Friends if I tell ‘my heroes’, I don’t mean the great freedom fighters or the road side romeos. I m talking about the people who come on the silver screen. My hero will be the one who will create a first impression on me. Only if I like a hero at the first sight, I will see him. Or else I won’t look at him again. I m just going to talk about gollywoodies ok.....


...........past to the present.....
Let me start from the person who has won hearts all over India . He is none other than our super star rajinikanth. I must have started watching movies when I was around 8yrs of age and during that time, the movie that impressed me was Raja chinna roja. May be that was the only movie I watched. The special style of his heriosm made me like him. No need to tell much about him right. You all will know him very well. Hey hey hey! Naan oru dhadava sonna nooru dhadava sonna maadhiri!

The next person whom I started liking was the navarasa naayagan karthik. Don't know why, I liked him the first time I saw him on tv. Always talks in a ‘I m a foreign return’ accent with something inside his mouth.Very humorous fellow. It started from Varusham Padhinaaru with kushboo (smart hero using smart techniques to cover cute heroin), Mouna Raagam (which made me feel bad(aniyaayathuku konnutaangale)) and ended with Ullathai Allithaa. After that I stopped seeing (actor)karthik because he was getting old and I was growing young!Who will see vayasaana heroes now right?

Then came our ilaya thalapathi vijay. wow!what a dancer!!Dancing is like a cake walk for him. So only I understood that anybody who wants to impress me can do it easily by dancing (It should match my taste ma kannu.chumma kaiyya kaalaa aatinaa pathaadhu.dance dance DANCE pannanum- Podhum niruthu.ippo idha unkitta yaaravadhu kettaangala?) I like when (actor)vijay talks with the 'anna' as the suffix.(apadeengalaannna)

During the same time thala ajith also had an entry. He was cute, but didn't impress me much. Adhu ennavo pa romba alagaa segappa pasanga irundhale namakku takkunu pidikka maatengudhu!!---Adippaavi !! I wont tell much here or else our thala fan will kick me like a tennis ball.O!Thappa? football'a thaan kick pannuvaangalo?Enakku thaan sports pathi edhuvum theriyaadhe.aparam enna…vidu.

Then I started liking maddy madhavan when I was watching 'sea hawks' -DD Metro hindi serial. Suddenly one day i’m seeing, he is in a poster with shalini. Ada !! Namma tamil payyana ivan?!what a charm he has!!

Almost the same time there came a new hero with an 'appavi' look singing 'aval varuvaalaaa....'. He made people(me) turn towards him. Yaaruda ivan?Konjam colour kammiya irundhaalum nallaa irukaane. I liked him in nerukku ner itself, but small disappointment that he did not dance well. Suddenly he surprised me in kaaka kaaka with jo.Wow!suriya'va idhu? Remember the school girl-rowdy-acid scene (closeup shot) when suriya will wipe off the so called acid from his face? - love that scene! That was the start and from there on he has been surprising me with all his hardwork and talents - till SOK.

Currently (thinking deeply) my opinion is that there is no body who can beat suriya.............

Perhaps you might see suriya with jyothika one day......
Perhaps you might be given a stick in your hand.......
Perhaps………(dreaming)………… Perhaps……….(woke up)………
Perhaps..perhaps……perhaps…..but

Listen guys I'm telling you ……YOU CAN’T BEAT suriya!!

Are you going to come and kill me now?
ey dandanakka ey dadakudankaaa....
=================================================

'WUCI' for the day:
"What is the use of running fast when we are not on the right road?"
=================================================

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha bommai don't worry, if i come across a 'surya', i ll let u know ;)

bomMAI said...

//Gaya said...
Ha ha bommai don't worry, if i come across a 'surya', i ll let u know ;)

---------------------------------
Even if you let me know, i can't beat him ;) he he

Unknown said...

hi Bommai,
ur blog is really good...
but konjam too much a therila...
un taste ku etha maari oru hero eppo varadhu...

bomMAI said...

//Meiporul said...
hi Bommai,ur blog is really good...
but konjam too much a therila...
un taste ku etha maari oru hero eppo varadhu...
-------------------------------
varudhanu paakalam - ilaya, irukardha vechu adjust pannikka kathukanom.enna naan solradhu?

budding alcoholic said...

provides relief from boredom :)

bomMAI said...

//Dicky said...
provides relief from boredom :)
------------------------------
Great!!!

Anonymous said...

nice work when on bench :)

Anonymous said...

hey bommai...nice blog u have here
.very very natural and nice to read.
and the best part about ur blogs are tht they are nostalgic.esp the one regarding the ads.
and the funny comments u give in between are the stars of the show.
keep up the good work

aquarianguy16 said...

ha ha ha bommai... looks like u have too much time on ur hands.... but a nice read....

bomMAI said...

//Anonymous said...
hey bommai...nice blog u have here
.very very natural and nice to read.and the best part about ur blogs are tht they are nostalgic.esp the one regarding the ads.and the funny comments u give in between are the stars of the show.keep up the good work
===============================
he he thanks lots pa.nice comment !! :)

bomMAI said...

//aquarianguy16 said...
ha ha ha bommai... looks like u have too much time on ur hands.... but a nice read....
===================================
:| nee enna vetti'nu indirect'a solriya :( bomMai is sad for that...
Thanku for the comment...:)

Unknown said...

Good work keep writing

But i didn't expect this from You

Its really nice.

I have no words to say.so with a smile bye

bomMAI said...

//Ambika said...
Good work keep writing
But i didn't expect this from You
Its really nice.
I have no words to say.so with a smile bye
================================
Thanks a lot ambika!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello bommai,(ithu unga unmayana pera?)

kalakareenga..

(read in vadivel style)

neenga roomba nalla ezhuthreenga..

Keep it up... Surya Rocks