Sunday, December 3, 2006

Kolangal

Do you watch TV?
Of course you would except when you are blind with cucumber pieces over your eyes to remove dark circles.
ok coming back to the point, why do you watch TV? movies? Sun music ss music songs? game shows? what ever.
But you forgot to think about something that occupies most part of the TV programs. Mostly the TV serials. If kolangal is for 30 mins from 7 to 7.30 then THIS will occupy 1/3rd of it. I m talking about, 'The small commercial breakkkkkkkk!!!' (oops I broke the BREAK. ‘Mummy get me that fevicol. Soon’)
Believe me or not I don’t like to watch any "mega serial". I swear (:) [I watch only vijay tv.No sun tv]

Advertisements. How much i like to watch advertisements. I m telling know I like ads more than anything on TV. More than the tv remote, I like ads ;) (mokkai).
Chandru, my dad never likes ads. He will be watching 'thaavani kanavugal' in ktv, 'mundhaanai mudichu in rajtv, 'one tamil dubbed telugu padam' in rajdigital plus..all at the same time. He will never waste his time in seeing any ads. He simply switches channels to watch many movies at one time. This was the main reason I started reading lots of novels at home you see.

I remember the first ad that impressed me.

'idhenna galaataa?vittadhuku naalu sottu..dodadoingh..dodadoingh..thunigalai amuthu, eduthu pilinjidu, thunigal palichidum..ah ha ah ha..vguards alikkum tharamaanaa nambagamaana ujala iruku... jyothi laboratories bombay'.

From then on I never missed any ads and at the same time I started cultivating the habit of doing a kind of window-TV shopping and asking daddy mummy to buy me things shown on tv. I think now (may be) this was the reason why dad didn’t like ads at all. Till now I fight with dad to watch advertisements.

The liking of ads differs according to a person’s age. When I was young I used to like ads on britannia biscuits, I m a complan boy, I love rasna, Cadbury éclairs. After some more years I starting watching ads on fair & lovely, fairever, no marks, stay free rexona deo, diary milk, mango fruity special juicy. After I started earning I started watching costly ads like lux, dove, garnier dark circle cream, ultra, ever youth granular face wash, khazana diamonds, spinz deo.nakshatra diamond stead and lots to tell dears.

But after jyothika happened to enter the ad industry a tragedy happened. You all should know that I like jo very much. I always admire her. And so I started admiring ‘idhayam nallennai ad’. Tragedy was that since I liked her I started drinking idhayam nallennai with idli singing ‘dhinam dhorum vaanguven idhayam idhayammmmmm’ imitating her.

And :( now I m on diet and know what kind of ads I have started looking? Sugar-free, ‘mooku pidikka saapidalaam Fortune oil’, G for H Gold winner for Health….

…………..And after this I seriously don’t know what to write.

8 comments:

arethusa said...

hahaha very funny di!

insane said...

impressive blog... but what is 'WUCI'?

bomMAI said...

insane said...
impressive blog... but what is 'WUCI'?
=================================

danx lots.
'WUCI' is 'Whatever U Call It'.
pls give your blog url.
happy blogging//

Anonymous said...

bommai. seriously it rocks!!! guess have a lot of time to think of such stuff.
and yeah kolangal is from 9 to 9:30. thats when i hvae my dinner.

Divya said...

continue to enjoy watching Ads, nice blogging!

bomMAI said...

//Divya said...
continue to enjoy watching Ads, nice blogging!

Thank you divya.

insane said...

just coz u asked

http://blogofinsane.blogspot.com/

keep blogging something original

bomMAI said...

//insane said...
just coz u asked
http://blogofinsane.blogspot.com/
keep blogging something original
==================================
Thank you..
Let you do impress that one..
All the best..
Happy Blogging...