Saturday, November 18, 2006

Angry

hi da`s di`s. I’m back.
People its Borrring!! So just wanted to check out my mails.
How does my blog look now? After a long day (yesterday), I was adding some more book names on my blog.
Asking me what was LONG yesterday? I had ‘assertiveness skills’ training class. I made some new friends.One fellow was just like srivash. Surprise, I didn’t sleep in yesterday's class. O! Now come on, should I explain what assertiveness is? Its nothing, just how you exhibit your views without hurting others.
I don’t think I am assertive. I can tell you why.

When I went to Grand sweets to buy some samosa`s, I parked my scooty in between 2 cars, in a position that those cars can't move.ok.but I'll be back in 5 mins right. Don’t bother. Moreover I wanted to hide scooty because the vehicle parking helper (VPH)(what ever you call) always tells me not to lock the front wheel. I don't like that because it’s my scooty man! I pay the loan money. It should be safe.

After few minutes when I turned back, the VPH was trying to lift/move my scooty as the car driver wanted to go home. Oops! I ran to him to move the scooty myself. He saw me. Started shouting at me "ennamaa kanda kanda edathule niruthi vechi iruka.anga thaan varisaiya 2wheeler nikkudhu ila anga nirutha vendiyadhu thaane.en uira en vaangare"

(I understood.He shouted because he wanted to impress the man in the car - who will give him tips. huh...) He was creating scene on the road! I couldn't bear this. Insult!
"Athaan odi vandhu vandiya edukaraanga ila...apparom en kathareenga?enna ippo?"

Till I slept, I couldn’t forget the scene. I felt ashamed because the guard was a poor old fellow. I should have respected his age.
I know a saying,’ when you don’t have anything to loose you show your true behavior'. But, I am not like that. Don't think I am aggressive. Please. Sorry. I won't do that again.

Ha ha ha..I joked in yesterday’s class dears.
“You are in a hotel with a client. They serve you cold soup. If you drink it without asking for a better one, what will the client think about you?”
One guy answered ‘Client will think that I can be cheated easily. Or that I will accept to whatever he demands’. I said with a serious face, ‘Nope. The Client will think that I like cold soup’.
Ha ha ha…everybody started laughing.
I enjoyed it.

2 comments:

arethusa said...

hahaha joker di nee

Anonymous said...

that was a nice joke...

can i repeat it elsewhere?