Thursday, July 26, 2007

A MAD - Collection 2

So boys and girls here comes my second poem.....
.
.
.
WHO IS A MAD
Who is a real mad
I saw a mad
Grazing all his goat mads
I saw him coming
Inside my homing.

I said ‘don’t come’,
He said ‘I will come’
I became furious
I said ‘don’t go there’
He said ‘I will go’

I repeated ‘you go there’
He cried ‘ I wont’
I thought he was a mad
But he is a mad now
Really a mad, 13 years old

Can you say who is the real mad
But I can say,
The mad is
You who reads this poem
Yes you are a mad ( because my own imagination is this)
Is it real..ha ha ha...

4 comments:

aquarianguy16 said...

for the greater good of mankind, stop... please stop bommai. :)

bomMAI said...

//aquarianguy16 said...
for the greater good of mankind, stop... please stop bommai. :)

//bommain says
ha ha ha..no way.. :-P

Anonymous said...

Yup bommai... i too agree with him...
The only comment i can give is
'Appa ippovae kanna kattudhae'.. :D

bomMAI said...

ok ok pls tolerate... just 2 more.... :-)