Monday, July 30, 2007

WHAT IS A TOUR - Collection 3


TOUR

A tour a long journey
I like to go to tour
I had some problem
So I felt a tour a bore

So I relaxed myself by saying this to myself
But the next time
by thinking I enjoy myself
I think the next time I enjoy myself
I bus- school bus
With friends – school frends,
Rather than family
It is happy to go with my friends.

Neglect bad things – but we learn good things.
About social and science
About social and science
About social and science

From third to school go to tour,
Don’t neglect tour

If u neglect, you miss your good chance,
If u neglect, you miss your good experience,
If u neglect, you miss your good journey,
If u neglect, you miss your good things,
So, don’t neglect, your good journey.

A long journey is a tour.

2 comments:

arethusa said...

Am struck speechless!

!!!

bomMAI said...

//arethusa said...
Am struck speechless!

!!!

//bomMAI says...
he he he..Thanks !!