Monday, July 23, 2007

A MAN - Collection 1

Hi friends,

Hope you are all enjoying ur life!! I was really busy these many days so could not post anything good. My life has taken lots of twists and turns these days..which i might tell you later...

Now coming to the point why i'm here...



Yesterday i was cleaning my book shelf..Due to which i'm sneezing right now..loads of dust all over...

There i found out my good old diary which i used during my school days...

To my surprise i found out some treasurable articles that i wrote in that book. Very funny when i read it now...

My next few blogs will contain some of those collections and the last one especially will be very touching.....
To start with the first one : The title i had given was 'A MAN'. I tell you i have not edited anything... i'm posting everything with the real blunders... all grammatical and spelling mistakes still exists !!:-)

..so here it starts...

A MAN

A man is a doll
Made by god
In the heaven
The world of seven.

What be the aim of a man?
To be the same of a can
Man has thinking power
Can has filling power.

I smiled when I compared this
It was a kind of sympathy in this
A man fighting for votes.
A man fighting in elections.

What a world inside a hole?
What a man on the whole?
The world is blue
The man is dark.

But why.. because the sky is so high
A man cannot reach the sky by his foot
His aim in dressing with tie.
I saw strengthly that.

He the man can't learn the world thoroughly,
So man is horrible
He cant learn the world?

But he can.

If he does he is a most _____________ man…
Can you fill it for me please!!!


This was the first one that i had written...
So guys are you ready for the second one ?

3 comments:

aquarianguy16 said...

bommai i shudder to think of ur other posts, terror thaan... lol

arethusa said...

ROTFL...too good di!!! :D

bomMAI said...

********Arethusa said...
" ROTFL...too good di!!! :D "
***bommai says
ROTFL means
'Right On The Floor Laughing'
---For my brother who doesnt know what it is :-)